The Erie Conservation District is seeking an energetic team member to assist with our stormwater and wildlife programs.  This fulltime position is split 75/25, with 75% of time supporting the deliverables associated with the Erie County Stormwater Program and the other 25% supporting deliverables of the ODNR Wildlife Specialist Program.  These programs help to assist both our partners and the landusers in Erie County maintain compliance with the Ohio EPA Phase 2 Stormwater requirements and adopt stewardship practices to help manage our soil, water, and wildlife resources.  While some experience/education in natural resources is required, direct knowledge in stormwater or wildlife is not required but preferred.  

Interested application may send their resumes to Eric Dodrill, District Director.  All applications are due by 5:00pm on April 19th, 2024. 

Click here to view the position description.